Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sno balls






So when I came back from APEX today I told James I was planning on taking the kids to get ice cream tonight ... he informed me that I was not going to do that, I was taking them to get Sno Balls. (James is a volunteer and invaluable source of wisdom here at Annunciation). So he gave me directions to the best Sno ball place in the area and we made a plan to go tonight during the game (for those who were willing). So four vans and 20 something youth took off to get Sno Balls!





I must say, that I am not a fan of sno cones, so I was not looking forward to missing a good ice cream cone, but SNO BALLS ARE DELICIOUS. The place we went (Williams Sno balls) had over 100 flavors and a variety of sizes. Every single person loved them and here are a few pictures of our experience ...














No comments:

Post a Comment